The Illumina Infinium MethylationEPIC BeadChip is based on the Illumina Infinium genotyping platform, and queries individual CpG sites across the human genome by measuring the C/T ratio following bisulfite conversion of DNA, thereby permitting the % methylation of each CpG site to be ascertained. This 850,000-feature array is an update to Illumina’s popular HumanMethylation450 methylation platform with the addition of Enhanced and Promoter Informed Content. This beadchip contains > 90% of the original Infinium Methylation450 BeadChip content plus an additional 350,000 CpGs in enhancer regions. Content on the BeadChip was selected by a global consortium of epigenomics experts and covers:
- CpG islands
- RefSeq genes
- ENCODE open chromatin
- ENCODE transcription factor binding sites
- FANTOM5 enhancers
Click here for more details on the MethylationEPIC array’s design and performance. Below are links to publications describing the validation of the platform.
- Critical evaluation of the Illumina MethylationEPIC BeadChip microarray for whole-genome DNA methylation profiling
- Validation of the MethylationEPIC BeadChip for fresh-frozen and formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded tumours
As Certified Service Providers for the Illumina Infinium arrays, we undergo annual certification to guarantee our clients receive reliable methylation values for each CpG locus using the most up-to-date workflows.
Contact Jerry Daniel: email@example.com
|Illumina Infinium Human MethylationEPIC1|
|Very high scale.||392-any||sample||inquire||inquire|
|Illumina Infinium Mouse Methylation2|
1. Pricing includes all costs for bisulfite conversion, EPIC arrays, reagents, processing, and primary analysis. Service must be purchased in multiples of 8 samples. There is an additional charge for shipping the arrays.
2. Pricing includes all costs for bisulfite conversion, Mouse Methylation arrays, reagents, processing, and primary analysis. Service must be purchased in multiples of 12 samples. There is an additional charge for shipping the arrays.
How to Order
Researchers should submit a minimum of 500 ng of DNA per sample at 25 ng/ul in a 96-well plate in a COLUMN-WISE fashion RANDOMIZING samples and keep two unique blank wells. Please review our MethylationEPIC Sample Submission Form Guidelines.
Samples can be dropped off at one of our campus locations:
1-210 Cancer & Cardiovascular Research Building (Minneapolis campus)
20 Snyder Hall (St. Paul campus)
If shipping samples, the following address should be used:
Please send the tracking information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
UMN Genomics Center
ATTN: Nick Jones/ Jerry Daniel
3510 Hopkins Place N.
Building 4 Suite E445A
Oakdale, MN 55128
Client is emailed the GenomeStudio project file as well as data in Excel.