The UMGC provides easy and economical access to the latest in whole-genome RNAi collections through the Open Access Program from Open Biosystems. The program currently includes the following libraries: Human and Mouse GIPZ lentiviral shRNAmir, Human and Mouse TRC lentiviral shRNA.
Access to our GIPZ and TRC lentiviral shRNA libraries are in the form of bacterial agar stabs. Orders are processed the same day or next day (Monday-Thursday) for pick-up in 1-2 business days.
In addition to delivering shRNA in our normal agar tubes, the UMGC can deliver the shRNA in a 96-well plate of agar with two service options: Full-plate Inoculation and Custom Selection. Available in standard turnaround time, the Full-plate Inoculation is a pull of every shRNA of a designated source plate and any wells that fail to inoculate will be provided as agar tubes. The Custom Selection option is a 96-well plate composed of a custom selection of clones from throughout the library and failed wells will be provided as agar tubes. The Custom Selection plate has a turnaround time of 1-2 weeks.
Contact Cody Hoffmann: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Individual Agar Stab.||1-any||clone||$18.20|
|RNAi Clone. Full Plate Inoculation.|
|Plate Agar Stabs. Full plate inoculation||1-any||plate of 96||$142.82|
|Individual Well Inoculation.|
How to order
- This service is only available to University of Minnesota researchers by using your x500 to login to the RNAi Online Database.
- Use the official gene symbol when searching your gene of interest. To find the official gene symbol, visit http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene.
- To view clone information, click on the clone ID and scroll to the bottom of the search results
- Fill out all required information (*) at the point of checkout.
- You will receive email confirmation after submitting your order. If you do not receive an email, please contact email@example.com.
You will receive email confirmation when your order is ready for pick-up. Agar stabs ready for pick-up are stored in 1-202 Nils Hasselmo Hall. The stabs are in the glass door refrigerator located straight ahead and on the right side when entering the lab. Please pick-up your order within 72 hours of completion.