The UMGC provides access to our GIPZ and TRC lentiviral shRNA libraries in the form of bacterial agar stabs. Orders are processed the same day or next day (Monday-Thursday) for pick-up in 1-2 business days.
In addition to delivering shRNA in our normal agar tubes, the UMGC can deliver the shRNA in a 96-well plate of agar with two service options: Full-plate Inoculation and Custom Selection. Available in standard turnaround time, the Full-plate Inoculation is a pull of every shRNA of a designated source plate and any wells that fail to inoculate will be provided as agar tubes. The Custom Selection option is a 96-well plate composed of a custom selection of clones from throughout the library and failed wells will be provided as agar tubes. The Custom Selection plate has a turnaround time of 1-2 weeks.
Contact Cody Hoffmann: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Individual Agar Stab.||1-any||clone||$18.20|
|RNAi Clone. Full Plate Inoculation.|
|Plate Agar Stabs. Full plate inoculation||1-any||plate of 96||$142.82|
|Individual Well Inoculation.|
How to order
- This service is only available to University of Minnesota researchers by using your x500 to login to the RNAi Online Database.
- Use the official gene symbol when searching your gene of interest. To find the official gene symbol, visit http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene.
- To view clone information, click on the clone ID and scroll to the bottom of the search results
- Fill out all required information (*) at the point of checkout.
- You will receive email confirmation after submitting your order. If you do not receive an email, please contact email@example.com.
You will receive email confirmation when your order is ready for pick-up. Agar stabs ready for pick-up are stored in 1-202 Nils Hasselmo Hall. The stabs are in the glass door refrigerator located straight ahead and on the right side when entering the lab. Please pick-up your order within 72 hours of completion.